Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Woodcraft makes clip-ons. I have some in my shop right now to be mounted. Great quality product. They don't make anything specifically for the CB1100, but any of their 41mm clip-ons work fine, especially with a riser. Kmoney has a set on his bike if i remember correctly.Lord Popgun_imp said:Yes, on the other side. You can see it on the samurider Facebook page.
SamuRider-Japan | Ota-ku Tokyo
I never heard of them either, but a Google search showed a Woodcraft motorcycle parts company in Massachusetts.

The CRG lanesplitters fold back as opposed to the CRG hindsight mirrors, which are fixed. Other than the folding hinge, same mirror.Cormanus_imp said:I presume they call them 'lanesplitter' mirrors 'cause you're more likely to have them knocked off in traffic.![]()
ecka00_imp said:Anyone recognize the engine guard make and model?