Nice 2014 Black Cafe

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Who's bike is this?

It's featured on Samurider's Facebook page.


d5295305f3ee67922badebfc62e43cc8.jpg


5a6cae6e305ee70b6083f2e565c2248c.jpg
 
Is that a US number plate?
 
I was wondering whether it is Japanese or Korean or Taiwanese. Certainly not an Australian one.

A Google image search doesn't help either.
 
Cormanus,

That bike has ABS. On the Powersports site, Honda says the ABS is on European bikes only (except for the DLX). Whatever, it looks like a European tag to me.
 
Definetely not US and I've never seen Euro plates without some reference to home country on them. I agree with Cormanus, it's got to be from one of those three nations.
 
I stand corrected Kmoney.

Interestingly, there is a Woodcraft sticker on the left side.
 
popgun, I'm with kmoney on the Euro plates.

I don't know Woodcraft. Is that the sticker on the side cover?
 
Yes, on the other side. You can see it on the samurider Facebook page.

SamuRider-Japan | Ota-ku Tokyo

I never heard of them either, but a Google search showed a Woodcraft motorcycle parts company in Massachusetts.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Yes, on the other side. You can see it on the samurider Facebook page.

SamuRider-Japan | Ota-ku Tokyo

I never heard of them either, but a Google search showed a Woodcraft motorcycle parts company in Massachusetts.
Woodcraft makes clip-ons. I have some in my shop right now to be mounted. Great quality product. They don't make anything specifically for the CB1100, but any of their 41mm clip-ons work fine, especially with a riser. Kmoney has a set on his bike if i remember correctly.

Sportbike Products That Make Sense
 
Thanks. I tried to track down the sticker on the right side cover and couldn't find it. There's a turbo exhaust place in Brisbane with the same acronym but a different logo.
 
cOrmanus CRG makes those little bent levers for front brakes and clutch
 
The CRG sticker is Constructor's Racing Group -- they make the bar end mirrors that are on the bike. Edit: and yeah probably the levers now that I look at it again.

He's actually rocking exactly the same front end setup I have with the Woodcraft riser clip-on and the CRG "lanesplitter" mirrors.
 
I presume they call them 'lanesplitter' mirrors 'cause you're more likely to have them knocked off in traffic. :D
 
Cormanus_imp said:
I presume they call them 'lanesplitter' mirrors 'cause you're more likely to have them knocked off in traffic. :D
The CRG lanesplitters fold back as opposed to the CRG hindsight mirrors, which are fixed. Other than the folding hinge, same mirror.
 
Yep, I have a set. Moriwaki
 
Back
Top