New to the Forum

PBG

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hello from Portugal. Pedro, retired, 69 Years old next June (riding since 1971). 2015 CB 1100 EX. Bought it in june 2020 with 1.100 Km. Now has 92.000Km. Riding everyday. Roadtrips solo and with pillion around Portugal, Spain and France. Below in Alentejo, Portugal, recently. Wish you all "Boas Curvas" as we say around here

549490473_4154164308174170_8143108308648607545_n.jpg
 
Howdy and welcome to the forum Pedro. Pretty bike.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PBG
Welcome Pedro!
 
  • Like
Reactions: PBG
G'day Pedro. Welcome to the forum.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PBG
As we say on this side of the Atlantic, looking good, Pedro! Welcome to the Forum. David
 
  • Like
Reactions: PBG
Welcome from another new member Pedro!

It's great to have another two-up rider.

Have you done any modifications to increase passenger comfort on your two-up rides?  The OEM setup on my 2014 Deluxe hurts my wife's knees, and I'm determined to make her more comfortable (per my recent posts on another thread here) so we can enjoy longer rides on our CB.

If you have any tips, please share them!
                             :beerchug:
 
Welcome, Pedro! Wow, we certainly are an international gathering. We now have representation in Portugal!
(I'm keeping track for my eventual round-the-world ride... need to know where my best help will be! :)

You've come to the coolest group of motorcycle enthusiasts on the web!
 
  • Like
Reactions: PBG
Welcome, Pedro! You have a nice ride.

I'll be in Cascais in May for a week, third time in Portugal,  so if you could pick me up from the Lisbon airport... that would be great... by bike, of course  ;)
I am also planning a 2 week moto trip in Portugal, Spain ++ either late fall this year or spring next year???
We also already have a member from the Sintra region.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PBG
Thread starter
Thank you all for welcoming me.
Not used to be in a Forum...still learning to manage this threads thing...and forgive me my poor english...it will happens.

1 - LETs? What's that Lord Popgun?

2 - No special modifications LucienLeFranc. Only that kind of insuflating confort seat for my wife that you can see in the photo that I bought online. But I have Hyperpro front suspension and begun to use only original tubes from Dunlop acquired through my Honda dealership, and DID super reinforced chain. I feel a enormous difference in the confort and stability control of the bike.

3 -Will not be in Lisbon, Peterbaron. Cascais is a nice place and perhaps you already know that nearby, in Cabo da Roca, the western point of continental Europe, each sunday morning there is a motorcycle meeting. 

-----------------------------------------
I forget to tell that I'm also a fan and proud owner of a 1992 Honda CB 750 SevenFifty which I ride two or three times by week whenever I'm home
 
Not LETS, RLETs

Must talk like Yoda. Padawan you are. RLETs have you must. Journey to enlightenment long it can be. On your own find out you must…

Or someone on the board will tell you instead of making you read the 100 or so page thread on them.

FYI—somehow I have become the RLET master but Ferret actually started the whole thing. :)
 
You're a better RLET ambassador than I'd ever be Lord Popgun. Bow to you I must.
 
PBG said:
Thank you all for welcoming me.
Not used to be in a Forum...still learning to manage this threads thing...and forgive me my poor english...it will happens.

...........

3 -Will not be in Lisbon, Peterbaron. Cascais is a nice place and perhaps you already know that nearby, in Cabo da Roca, the western point of continental Europe, each sunday morning there is a motorcycle meeting. 

-----------------------------------------

Pedro, the other Portuguese member name is Narcisio. He has a CB1100RS and I think he resides near Sintra.
The CB1100 Community Forum
I already visited Lisbon, Porto, Sintra, Cabo da Roca + many more, and we stayed two weeks in Sesimbra in September 2025.
The previous visit was in 2018, and we stayed in Luz while exploring the vicinity +
A beautiful country with very friendly people..... comming back again!
 
Back
Top