New to CB1100, new to the forum

Thread starter
Inhouse Bob said:
Welcome! I have a similar driveway and it kinda sucks to push the bike around. But boy-o-boy, you can really leave a rooster tail when you depart!
Ha - you can, until my wife sees it  :)


3rd Gear Steve said:
Welcome! Third gear is best gear ;)
It is - I could go everywhere in 3rd on this bike - it sounds like you do as well
 
Thread starter
Gone in 60 said:
AndyBeeMD said:
Gone in 60 said:
Welcome Andy from a fellow 2013 owner. I see that the constituency is already urging you to purchase the requisite bits of handlebar rubber.

I spent a long and murky time googling "rubber end things" but I got some - how do they look?

Looks good, but a little baggy. Hit it with a heat gun, shrink 'em up a bit and they'll do fine!
I am hot and sweaty and covered in lubricant (no, not like that), but I've eventually got them fitted - wow, that is some tough initiation test.  I hope I am accepted into the group now.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3831.webp
    IMG_3831.webp
    399.3 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top