misterprofessionality
Road warrior
Thread starter
here's what excitement looks like boys: new tail feathers! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
huh...so that means i'll have to pull the whole cotton picking pigtail out so that i can run it back through the new tail light bracket? i didn't anticipate that. i just figured the connector would be closer to the light itself and all the wiring would remain in place.Lord Popgun_imp said:The signal connectors are in a boot under the tool box on the left side. Removing he left side cover helps get to it.


i get anxiety attacks whenever i loosen a bolt i've never loosened before. i can assure you, i will not be cutting any wires. ever.Lord Popgun_imp said:Mr. P,
Thats why some just cut and splice when messing with the rear lights. I don’t like doing that to wire harnesses though...
If you need the pics from the service manual tht shows the boot and the routing, PM me your email address and I’ll shoot them quickly with my phone and send them.
interesting is not the word i would use. probably a lot of profanity.PowerDubs_imp said:"have no idea what to expect when it comes to disconnecting my signals"
This is about to get interesting...![]()

I did. I guess that maintains the uniquenessBanned_imp said:Wow.
That is awesome. Did you buy that tail piece off 736cc?

yep. you're right on the money. i'm mostly being influenced by the images below, minus the paint job of course. I'm really wracking my brain to find an artful way to get that grab bar on the back , and have really been thinking hard on what exhaust would best bring out the look i think one of those black Moriwaki RC4's or just a plain short 1-piece 4 into 1. I'm only thinking i'm going to have to go to Square mirrors for sure.PowerDubs_imp said:Good job.
I'm waiting for someone to go full on classic NightHawk with one of these bikes.