greekcb_imp said:
Mscb1100_imp said:
greekcb_imp said:
Very cool. How is the slack with your stock cables now with the risers? I've been wanting to do something with my bike so i dont have to lean as much, its the the only thing im not crazy about and my arms get tired etc.
They are perfect, plenty of room to turn bars side to side with no tightness
They can also be tilted back an inch without restriction.
They are perfect, plenty of room to turn bars side to side with no tightness
They can also be tilted back an inch without restriction.
Awesome thanks ! I’m seriously considering them to make the ride a little more upright
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are perfect, plenty of room to turn bars side to side with no tightness
They can also be tilted back an inch without restriction.
Awesome thanks ! I’m seriously considering them to make the ride a little more upright
I previously used Gen Mar risers that raise the bars up 1 inch and back 1 3/8 inches.
I ll be listing those on the forum for sale site
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk