the Ferret
Road warrior
Header pipes are a little odd for me
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Looks like they made it easy to get to the oil filter though....The ferret_imp said:Header pipes are a little odd for me
Setting up a dealership that you would run? That would be an interesting enterprise...might just have to visit. Would I get a discount?tod.branko_imp said:I looked at the picture from the side and the odd looking headers kinda create a line that would resemble a slightly aggressive belly-pan. But this engine has been around for ages and I did a quick browse for aftermarket exhausts, the choices are plentiful. I spent many a happy mile on my old Versys, and I love that engine. The gen 1 could pull power wheelies in 1st gear, and would cruise at 160kph without distress, and there was even some pull left in 6th gear to top out at about 205.
I'm also not particularly against water cooled engines - no, it doesn't look as clean with all the hoses, but it's not a deal breaker for me. I'm genuinely interested in this bike.
So much actually that, because UAE dealership closed their doors during the pandemic, I emailed the middle east distributors about setting up a new dealership. It's a unique opportunity, I hope they reply with an acceptable offer
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
tod.branko_imp said:I looked at the picture from the side and the odd looking headers kinda create a line that would resemble a slightly aggressive belly-pan. But this engine has been around for ages and I did a quick browse for aftermarket exhausts, the choices are plentiful. I spent many a happy mile on my old Versys, and I love that engine. The gen 1 could pull power wheelies in 1st gear, and would cruise at 160kph without distress, and there was even some pull left in 6th gear to top out at about 205.
I'm also not particularly against water cooled engines - no, it doesn't look as clean with all the hoses, but it's not a deal breaker for me. I'm genuinely interested in this bike.
So much actually that, because UAE dealership closed their doors during the pandemic, I emailed the middle east distributors about setting up a new dealership. It's a unique opportunity, I hope they reply with an acceptable offer
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
Haha a discount that would quickly be erased by the cost of shipping the bike from UAE to Oregon.pdedse_imp said:Setting up a dealership that you would run? That would be an interesting enterprise...might just have to visit. Would I get a discount?tod.branko_imp said:I looked at the picture from the side and the odd looking headers kinda create a line that would resemble a slightly aggressive belly-pan. But this engine has been around for ages and I did a quick browse for aftermarket exhausts, the choices are plentiful. I spent many a happy mile on my old Versys, and I love that engine. The gen 1 could pull power wheelies in 1st gear, and would cruise at 160kph without distress, and there was even some pull left in 6th gear to top out at about 205.
I'm also not particularly against water cooled engines - no, it doesn't look as clean with all the hoses, but it's not a deal breaker for me. I'm genuinely interested in this bike.
So much actually that, because UAE dealership closed their doors during the pandemic, I emailed the middle east distributors about setting up a new dealership. It's a unique opportunity, I hope they reply with an acceptable offer
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
:hello:
Haha a discount that would quickly be erased by the cost of shipping the bike from UAE to Oregon.misterprofessionality_imp said:Haha a discount that would quickly be erased by the cost of shipping the bike from UAE to Oregon.pdedse_imp said:Setting up a dealership that you would run? That would be an interesting enterprise...might just have to visit. Would I get a discount?tod.branko_imp said:I looked at the picture from the side and the odd looking headers kinda create a line that would resemble a slightly aggressive belly-pan. But this engine has been around for ages and I did a quick browse for aftermarket exhausts, the choices are plentiful. I spent many a happy mile on my old Versys, and I love that engine. The gen 1 could pull power wheelies in 1st gear, and would cruise at 160kph without distress, and there was even some pull left in 6th gear to top out at about 205.
I'm also not particularly against water cooled engines - no, it doesn't look as clean with all the hoses, but it's not a deal breaker for me. I'm genuinely interested in this bike.
So much actually that, because UAE dealership closed their doors during the pandemic, I emailed the middle east distributors about setting up a new dealership. It's a unique opportunity, I hope they reply with an acceptable offer
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
:hello:

Haha a discount that would quickly be erased by the cost of shipping the bike from UAE to Oregon.pdedse_imp said:Haha a discount that would quickly be erased by the cost of shipping the bike from UAE to Oregon.misterprofessionality_imp said:Haha a discount that would quickly be erased by the cost of shipping the bike from UAE to Oregon.pdedse_imp said:Setting up a dealership that you would run? That would be an interesting enterprise...might just have to visit. Would I get a discount?tod.branko_imp said:I looked at the picture from the side and the odd looking headers kinda create a line that would resemble a slightly aggressive belly-pan. But this engine has been around for ages and I did a quick browse for aftermarket exhausts, the choices are plentiful. I spent many a happy mile on my old Versys, and I love that engine. The gen 1 could pull power wheelies in 1st gear, and would cruise at 160kph without distress, and there was even some pull left in 6th gear to top out at about 205.
I'm also not particularly against water cooled engines - no, it doesn't look as clean with all the hoses, but it's not a deal breaker for me. I'm genuinely interested in this bike.
So much actually that, because UAE dealership closed their doors during the pandemic, I emailed the middle east distributors about setting up a new dealership. It's a unique opportunity, I hope they reply with an acceptable offer
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
:hello:
Noooo, I'm not stupid!!! I'd go there in person to save me shipping...geez!![]()

Be careful what you ask for. :-/Nachodaddy_imp said:What I liked about my '76 KZ750 AND my '13 CB1100 is the engine is a thing of beauty on a great performing motorcycle. Kawasaki and most of the others, are hoping you won't notice the large, dull, black lump under the rider if it works good. I had a beautiful K1300GT that solved the problem by covering it up in plastic slabs and I got rid of it because the CB1100 spoke to me. They need to design bikes that speak to people again.
Kawasaki was collateral damage in a political tug of war between GMC and Chevy dealers fighting for Cadillac, it's a long story I won't end up telling here.misterprofessionality_imp said:But still have to ask yourself, why did the last dealer fold? If you don't understand that, there's nothing to stop it from happening to you.