tod.branko_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Seems like Kawasaki has something really cool in store, seems to be a a proper looking retro styled bike, teased in this video they show a glimpse of the 70's Z650, which was an air-cooled inline 4 with carbs, but the new one will likely be the z650rs based on the z650 platform that has been around for a long time. I think it's a good choice
I have been a fan of that parallel twin mill ever since my Gen1 Versys, it packs proper low and mid range torque and is a lot of fun to ride, I would definitely give this one a look
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
I have been a fan of that parallel twin mill ever since my Gen1 Versys, it packs proper low and mid range torque and is a lot of fun to ride, I would definitely give this one a look
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
