New rear tire or both new tires?

Lol heck of a way to find I inspiration, but glad it worked
 
decarmine_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Lol heck of a way to find I inspiration, but glad it worked
Been about 48 years smoke free after about 12 years of 2 packs a day...
Excellent - and congratulations! :beerchug:

It is nice to get a good experience out of Cleveland and New Jersey. :)
 
The BEST thing I ever did in my life was NEVER to smoke , my lungs are perfect at 70 years old. And no , even growing up in Holland during the sixties I never smoked pot either . Do not ask me about my drinking Heineken , that is another story.....
 
I have never smoked either. Both of my parents were chain smokers, my 3 older siblings smoked and my younger brother has smoked off and on. I never saw the attraction. never developed a taste for alcohol either, hard liquor, wine or beer.
 
The ferret_imp said:
I have never smoked either. Both of my parents were chain smokers, my 3 older siblings smoked and my younger brother has smoked off and on. I never saw the attraction. never developed a taste for alcohol either, hard liquor, wine or beer.
Excellent Ferret.

That likely means more stash directed to riding. :banana:
 
I often tell the story of my dad, in the late '50s and early '60s, sending me to the corner store with 50 cents to get him 2 packs of Luckies (45 cents) and letting me get a candy bar with the nickel change.

When I quit smoking in '73 cigarettes in New York were still about 25 cents a pack, and a carton was about $2.25.

Now I see the US average is about $7 a pack, with NY over $12.00! a pack. If my *health* hadn't been an incentive then, my *pocketbook* would certainly be an incentive today...
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
I have never smoked either. Both of my parents were chain smokers, my 3 older siblings smoked and my younger brother has smoked off and on. I never saw the attraction. never developed a taste for alcohol either, hard liquor, wine or beer.
Excellent Ferret.

That likely means more stash directed to riding. :banana:
Excellent Ferret.

That likely means more stash directed to riding. :banana:
Yep! Dont gamble either..more money for gas lo,
 
Back
Top