memphismike_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
EmptySea_imp said:Love the enthusiasm!

Riding=joy!Nemo_imp said:I don't know man... I'm not sure you love riding enough... :rofl:
MemphisMike be like
:clap: I'm going for a ride :celebrate::biker::excited::biker::banana::biker::beerchug:
clearviewx_imp said:He has an outstanding voice for a radio sports announcer. Mentions my two favorite fast food DQ & Sonic.
Awfully lot green lawns there... That would be all brown burnt lawns in New England..
regularworkingdad_imp said:Mike does an outstanding job! Keep them coming!
redbirds_imp said:I like that.Riding=joy!
The ferret_imp said:LOL that was great! "I'm into motorcycles, mannnnn"
Know the feeling Mike. I ride nearly everyday (I've ridden 157 days so far this year... missed 16 due to vaca with family, the rest to snow). My minimum daily ride is 30 miles (self imposed). The other day my buddy said "don't you get tired of riding the same roads every day? " Nope, I just love riding. Went out at 7 a.m. this morning because they said storms were coming at 8:45. Got in 35 miles. Loved every inch of it.
Cormanus_imp said:Mike, I dunno what to say. I guess if riding troubles you that much, you should consider taking up lawn mowing or something.![]()
metallyguitarded_imp said:That was fun to watch! I got so pumped I ran into the garage, chest bumped my CB and smacked it in the a**!