New Motovlog from CB1100

Mike, I dunno what to say. I guess if riding troubles you that much, you should consider taking up lawn mowing or something. :P
 
Nicely done video and editing.
I think you represented what most of us feel about this bike and riding in general.
 
LOL that was great! "I'm into motorcycles, mannnnn"

Know the feeling Mike. I ride nearly everyday (I've ridden 157 days so far this year... missed 16 due to vaca with family, the rest to snow). My minimum daily ride is 30 miles (self imposed). The other day my buddy said "don't you get tired of riding the same roads every day? " Nope, I just love riding. Went out at 7 a.m. this morning because they said storms were coming at 8:45. Got in 35 miles. Loved every inch of it.
 
I don't know man... I'm not sure you love riding enough... :rofl:

MemphisMike be like
:clap: I'm going for a ride :celebrate::biker::excited::biker::banana::biker::beerchug:
 
He has an outstanding voice for a radio sports announcer. Mentions my two favorite fast food DQ & Sonic.

Awfully lot green lawns there... That would be all brown burnt lawns in New England..
 
Thread starter
Nemo_imp said:
I don't know man... I'm not sure you love riding enough... :rofl:

MemphisMike be like
:clap: I'm going for a ride :celebrate::biker::excited::biker::banana::biker::beerchug:

I'll drink to that!



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
clearviewx_imp said:
He has an outstanding voice for a radio sports announcer. Mentions my two favorite fast food DQ & Sonic.

Awfully lot green lawns there... That would be all brown burnt lawns in New England..

DQ & Sonic are my favorite Food groups! Our summer has been scorching here in Memphis Tennessee too with an occasional rain. Some of these folks spend a lot of $$$ on their Lawn. I spend all my $$ on my Bikes!! HaHa.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
regularworkingdad_imp said:
Mike does an outstanding job! Keep them coming!

You bet!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
redbirds_imp said:
I like that.:thumbsup: Riding=joy!

Absolutely is!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The ferret_imp said:
LOL that was great! "I'm into motorcycles, mannnnn"

Know the feeling Mike. I ride nearly everyday (I've ridden 157 days so far this year... missed 16 due to vaca with family, the rest to snow). My minimum daily ride is 30 miles (self imposed). The other day my buddy said "don't you get tired of riding the same roads every day? " Nope, I just love riding. Went out at 7 a.m. this morning because they said storms were coming at 8:45. Got in 35 miles. Loved every inch of it.

I totally get that. We had a snow day or 2 here in my area this past January. Other than that, it's at least a daily ride to work at minimum for me. Clears the mind before...and after work!!!!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Cormanus_imp said:
Mike, I dunno what to say. I guess if riding troubles you that much, you should consider taking up lawn mowing or something. :P

😀😀


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top