Jun 6, 2025 #1 TheLegend First service completed Thread starter Hi all, thank you for the add, I'm from Bucharest-Romania; new here but old hand in moto; owner from December of a 2017 Honda CB 1100 RS - 10.000 km.
Hi all, thank you for the add, I'm from Bucharest-Romania; new here but old hand in moto; owner from December of a 2017 Honda CB 1100 RS - 10.000 km.
Jun 6, 2025 #4 misterprofessionality Road warrior We in the US as always, are jealous of your glorious RS model that we arent allowed to have.
Jun 6, 2025 #6 pdedse Moderator Staff member Welcome! Would love to see photos of your bike in the Bucharest-Romania environs.
Jun 6, 2025 #7 rdprdp01 Administrator We are delighted you joined the Forum. Look forward to those pictures!
Jun 6, 2025 #9 Henrik First service completed Welcome The Legend! You have some beautiful riding roads in Romania, and probably a place I will end up visiting on a ride some day...
Welcome The Legend! You have some beautiful riding roads in Romania, and probably a place I will end up visiting on a ride some day...