Ferrealls_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Here they are. I'll let you know how they ride when after I break them in.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm with 'Birds. If they packed down and were changeable in under a minute I would carry a set with me. Enjoy the ride.redbirds_imp said:They look good, just the thing for your riding conditions. I could use a set of those tires at times for exploring the dirt roads around home.
Not at all. The rear is a 150/70 vs. the stock 140/80. That makes that tire 10 mm wider and 14 mm shorter overall than the stock tire. The only limitation you're going to have on tire width is the rim width. There are a few guys I know of running a 160 in the back, but I usually try not to go more than one size up.lemontree_imp said:Nice setup. OP - did you have any clearance issues with the rear tyre being 150? Sounds pretty big..
I used an MT60 RS 110/80-18 front tire. That was hard to find. The U.S. Pirelli site doesn't list them in the size, but the international site does, though they list it as an RS, not RS Corsa. I bought them from American Motorcycle Tire and they were great to deal with.Gsnyder70_imp said:Ferreals, what exactly tire/size do you have on the front? I can't find an MT60 front for sale that fits. Did you use a rear? If so, how did you install it (backwards)?
I used an MT60 RS 110/80-18 front tire. That was hard to find. The U.S. Pirelli site doesn't list them in the size, but the international site does, though they list it as an RS, not RS Corsa. I bought them from American Motorcycle Tire and they were great to deal with.Ferrealls_imp said:I used an MT60 RS 110/80-18 front tire. That was hard to find. The U.S. Pirelli site doesn't list them in the size, but the international site does, though they list it as an RS, not RS Corsa. I bought them from American Motorcycle Tire and they were great to deal with.Gsnyder70_imp said:Ferreals, what exactly tire/size do you have on the front? I can't find an MT60 front for sale that fits. Did you use a rear? If so, how did you install it (backwards)?
http://www.americanmototire.com/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=727&products_id=6643
I also found them at Dennis Kirk, but they list it as an MT60-R.
https://m.denniskirk.com/pirelli/fr...blackwall-tire-2402500.p643750.prd/643750.sku
If you don't want to use either of them search for Pirelli 2402500. Some more sites will come up, including Amazon. I just ran a quick search for it to make sure.