New meaning to ATGATT

That's brilliant!
 
Hahaha. That is hilarious. Belongs on Reddit.

I can also confidently say that is the most gear I have ever seen a scooter rider adorned in.
 
dbarkdoll_imp said:
Hahaha. That is hilarious. Belongs on Reddit.

I can also confidently say that is the most gear I have ever seen a scooter rider adorned in.
Maybe but a your body doesn't really care what you came of off at 50mph, it just cares that you re sliding down the road.

Road rash doesn't discriminate
 
Banned_imp said:
dbarkdoll_imp said:
Hahaha. That is hilarious. Belongs on Reddit.

I can also confidently say that is the most gear I have ever seen a scooter rider adorned in.
Maybe but a your body doesn't really care what you came of off at 50mph, it just cares that you re sliding down the road.

Road rash doesn't discriminate
Maybe but a your body doesn't really care what you came of off at 50mph, it just cares that you re sliding down the road.

Road rash doesn't discriminate
Oh I believe it. Just tell that to most scooter riders zipping around with no helmet/gear on at all.
 
Back
Top