NEW L-KNEE

peterbaron_imp said:
Randy B_imp said:
Why is that stem coming out of the front of your femur?!?!?
Same Q I asked my doctor....so my femur was fractured at 2 different spots, misaligned during first surgery + bone infection in '71 and therefore it has is no channel in it as you see in tibial for comparison.
For stability, durability and perfect alignment, he went different way, I guess...

I am not complaining, works flawlessly.... after Houtman sent two grease nipples..:P
Same Q I asked my doctor....so my femur was fractured at 2 different spots, misaligned during first surgery + bone infection in '71 and therefore it has is no channel in it as you see in tibial for comparison.
For stability, durability and perfect alignment, he went different way, I guess...

I am not complaining, works flawlessly.... after Houtman sent two grease nipples..:P
Good deal. So long as it works for you, that's all that really matters.

I used to work for a company that makes those parts, so I have a really good understanding of what I'm looking at.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Randy B_imp said:
Why is that stem coming out of the front of your femur?!?!?
Same Q I asked my doctor....so my femur was fractured at 2 different spots, misaligned during first surgery + bone infection in '71 and therefore it has is no channel in it as you see in tibial for comparison.
For stability, durability and perfect alignment, he went different way, I guess...

I am not complaining, works flawlessly.... after Houtman sent two grease nipples..:P
Same Q I asked my doctor....so my femur was fractured at 2 different spots, misaligned during first surgery + bone infection in '71 and therefore it has is no channel in it as you see in tibial for comparison.
For stability, durability and perfect alignment, he went different way, I guess...

I am not complaining, works flawlessly.... after Houtman sent two grease nipples..:P Peter , just be careful as/when you are going down a slippery slope ….
 
:thumbsup: :celebrate:
 
Thread starter
Mscb1100_imp said:
Randy B_imp said:
Why is that stem coming out of the front of your femur?!?!?
Looks like the perfect place for an RLET to guarantee increased mobility
Looks like the perfect place for an RLET to guarantee increased mobility
.. would ONE RLET cause mobile instability ??..
:angel:
 
Loathe as I am to be the Forum Wet Blanket, I think you should exercise great caution in applying an RLET to anything other than a clutch or brake lever on a motorcycle.
 
Back
Top