rboe
Road warrior
Used to use a scarf, now I use a thick fleece turtleneck tube. Easier on and off, seems to perform better, feels better on the skin.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That sounds like the "Turtle Fur" that I use. Very convenient. I can just fold it up and keep it in my bag for whenever the temp drops. It does a great job.Rboe_imp said:Used to use a scarf, now I use a thick fleece turtleneck tube. Easier on and off, seems to perform better, feels better on the skin.

Ha! Fantastic. I would have loved to have witnessed the discussion with her manager so she'd be able to answer that question if and when it ever gets asked again. When you go back, confirm that the turtles are hormone free.Rboe_imp said:Army pilots in WW! and WW2 used silk so I think they would be surprised to hear silk was just for women..... Just sayin'.
Mentally; I have two, one is the turtle hair brand as I could not find my original (since surfaced). I asked the gal at the Cycle Gear counter if they used free range turtles. She was stumped.
Oiy.

He found out I posted the photo online and now he won't talk to me.Cormanus_imp said:That dog's got to be saying, "Why have you dressed me in this thing and then backed me into a corner?"

Inline4_imp said:^^^^ Aaaaawh! He is such a handsome poochie!
I'm curious as to what his name is. I hope to get a dog or two soon.............
If I get two, one will be named Rossi; the other Nicky.![]()
The ferret_imp said:Inline4_imp said:^^^^ Aaaaawh! He is such a handsome poochie!
I'm curious as to what his name is. I hope to get a dog or two soon.............
If I get two, one will be named Rossi; the other Nicky.![]()
Might I suggest a greyhound for Valentino and a Basset for Nicky? :rofl:




A closed face shield is necessary for the public's protection. I understand there are women and children who lurk on this site. No need to cause unnecessary fright or distress.The ferret_imp said:Well, how else are we going to see what the jacket and helmet look like? Maybe others will see you all dressed up and go, yea! I like that look. Going to get me an MG replica jacket and lid! Keep the face shield closed if you don't want your mug showing. Oh don't forget your gloves too. Didn't you get some cool retro gloves?
I might have spotted my next helmet in Offroads grandson pic. I liked the look of that one.




