metallyguitarded_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
I've been wanting a new leather jacket for some time now. My current one is okay. I've had it for about five years and I bought it used. It has served me well. I'll, of course, be keeping it as my weather-looks-ugly-better-wear-this jacket. But now, I have a brand new Roland Sands Ronin leather jacket on the way!

Yes, it's pricey and doesn't come with armor (has pockets for armor) but the styling is great. Online reviews describe the workmanship as top notch. Plus, I used PayPal credit and I have 12 months, interest free, to pay it off. I'll be doing that long before 12 months and when I do, I'll be looking for new boots. Oh, the jacket was $574 on eBay.

Yes, it's pricey and doesn't come with armor (has pockets for armor) but the styling is great. Online reviews describe the workmanship as top notch. Plus, I used PayPal credit and I have 12 months, interest free, to pay it off. I'll be doing that long before 12 months and when I do, I'll be looking for new boots. Oh, the jacket was $574 on eBay.