specialist8_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
specialist8_imp said:
Ferret, this is great haha I look up 'Iron Butt' and I come across this as the first thread. I'm not disappointed.
Hey Specialist8. Good to have you on here again! I haven't seen you in ages. Hope you are well. :beerchug:
Hey Specialist8. Good to have you on here again! I haven't seen you in ages. Hope you are well. :beerchug:
Hey Bob! Didn't want to have your well-wishing go unnoticed. I emerge back into the forum, so excuse the delay. I'm doing great, planning a lake Michigan Circle Tour to earn my first IBA certificate under the Saddlesore 1000.
Hope you're doing well and most importantly, your CB1100 haha unless it's been sold/replaced for greener pastures. I'm still holding onto my 2013 5-speed. She still runs pristine to this day.
Hey Specialist8. Good to have you on here again! I haven't seen you in ages. Hope you are well. :beerchug:
Hey Bob! Didn't want to have your well-wishing go unnoticed. I emerge back into the forum, so excuse the delay. I'm doing great, planning a lake Michigan Circle Tour to earn my first IBA certificate under the Saddlesore 1000.
Hope you're doing well and most importantly, your CB1100 haha unless it's been sold/replaced for greener pastures. I'm still holding onto my 2013 5-speed. She still runs pristine to this day.
Nothing changes for me

Hope you can make another rally one day.