New Honda CBX 2019 | All New CBX 1000cc Revealed

peterbaron

Road warrior
Thread starter
Have we seen this, or not yet


Not as classic as I wished, but would like to have its engine in my CB's frame :D
 
Uh, that "video" is so disappointing. Had my eyes rolling back before the first five seconds. Then just some electro-track with a moving still.

- - -

Okay, lets assume there is some meat behind it. Based on the fuzzy image:

* It almost looks like it will use a DCT based on the engine cover.
* The engine image almost appears compressed such that there are two or three exhaust ports per cylinder making it a twin or triple.
* Would they actually consider an inline-6 in a 21st century sport bike?
* The original CBX was arguably a Honda sales failure. They sold few, and in the end they were giving them away to charity automotive schools. Given that today's Honda CB1100 numbers are, meh, probably not hard to imagine how an inline-6 might do.

Just my 2 cents.
 
To me the 79 and 80 where better looking than the 81 and 82 but for long distance travel the later ones where more suitable.
 
wehre is the watercooler ?

i meant our CB engine would be last aircooled...bcos the still stronger emission laws

or found honda realy a other new way ?

.
 
alprider_imp said:
wehre is the watercooler ?

i meant our CB engine would be last aircooled...bcos the still stronger emission laws

or found honda realy a other new way ?

.
I am pretty sure someone is having fun. This air-cooled arrangement would never pass Euro-4 or Euro-5 emission standards.

 
well i am not sure...i see there a littel corner of a oilcooler....under the cover..?

but just i meant too with oilcooler its not enough

.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
alprider_imp said:
wehre is the watercooler ?

i meant our CB engine would be last aircooled...bcos the still stronger emission laws

or found honda realy a other new way ?

.
I am pretty sure someone is having fun. This air-cooled arrangement would never pass Euro-4 or Euro-5 emission standards.
I agree. Looks like someone's fantasy bike.

I saw another YouTube video that claims to show a new CBX, but with a Goldwing/Valk 6 cylinder.


I don't think either one are real.
 
Back
Top