GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
:-/ Maybe I should had left the chickens alone.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Chicken soup is good for when you catch a cold riding your bike in low temperatures.GoldOxide_imp said::-/ Maybe I should had left the chickens alone.

Thank you, and thank you!peterbaron_imp said:If I knew it yesterday, I would come over...anyhow, happy birthday 9m and this is a very nice/classic helmet
:beerchug:
Cheers! :beerchug:pdedse_imp said:Nice lookin' lid...happy b-day!
Glad you like it. I've been looking at the Bullitt for a while as I have an open face Bell Jet that I use for my daily town commute but it's a little cold for the winter. Saw this one and that was me done.Gone in 60_imp said:Wow, that's a pretty helmet!
Cheers, Cormanus, much appreciated. :beerchug:Cormanus_imp said:What a lovely birthday present. Happy birthday for yesterday ninemeister.
Why thank you, Ferret. :beerchug:The ferret_imp said:Happy Belated Birthday 9. Thoughtful wife.
Thank you!GoldOxide_imp said:That all looks great 9.
Happy Birthday!
I have a 3/4 Barbour riding jacket and I love it. I wear it not just for riding.
Dang "puds".
Cheers!