the Ferret
Road warrior
Ahhhhh ok
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I’d be curious to get your thoughts also. Always enjoy your demo/ride comments!use2b_imp said:Lucky you got to test ride that wing ferret and you look all smiles ,
how did the handling compare to your ST ?
Yep it was fun knowing how much the suspension was actually working. Hope none of my comments offended you seeing as how you just bought one, certainly not my intention. Awesome Wing, awesome motorcycle, just didn't do it for me personally. It didn't do anything wrong per say, it actually did everything too well. I'm a bit of a cro-magnon when it comes to motorcycles lol. Probably why I get along so well with the ST and CB. Plain simple motorcycles.Razor_imp said:Thanks Mickey! Always appreciate your review & comments.
Those moving tie rod ends are neat to watch. Gives you a perspective of just how much the front suspension is working.
Yep it was fun knowing how much the suspension was actually working. Hope none of my comments offended you seeing as how you just bought one, certainly not my intention. Awesome Wing, awesome motorcycle, just didn't do it for me personally. It didn't do anything wrong per say, it actually did everything too well. I'm a bit of a cro-magnon when it comes to motorcycles lol. Probably why I get along so well with the ST and CB. Plain simple motorcycles.The ferret_imp said:Yep it was fun knowing how much the suspension was actually working. Hope none of my comments offended you seeing as how you just bought one, certainly not my intention. Awesome Wing, awesome motorcycle, just didn't do it for me personally. It didn't do anything wrong per say, it actually did everything too well. I'm a bit of a cro-magnon when it comes to motorcycles lol. Probably why I get along so well with the ST and CB. Plain simple motorcycles.Razor_imp said:Thanks Mickey! Always appreciate your review & comments.
Those moving tie rod ends are neat to watch. Gives you a perspective of just how much the front suspension is working.
VLJ_imp said:mickey and use2B Wrote:

I just got up and walked into the kitchen and looked at my fridge. Nothing on/in the door except pics of grandkids. I honestly had no idea if my fridge made ice or water in the door. I know my son's does though, but he's a kid who likes gadgets. I never use ice and rarely drink water.use2b_imp said:LOL I have no turn signals on my 1933 and 1948 trucks so use arm signals every day
SM is one of my favorite songs BTW.
Razor I am none the less envious of your bike and if you ever want to trade i will do it instantly straight up .
have a top end refrigerator of 5 years now with ice maker and water trough the door but never hooked it up.
have 3 ice trays inside and a reverse osmosis tap beside the sink .
Odd that you would say that. Tonight was date night at our favourite Italian Restaurant. While Penny and the owner were chatting, they both mentioned they hate water but drink a lot of tea. They went on to say they suffer from kidneys stones, and hate having to drink a lot of water for the ultrasound scans. I wonder if the stones are a result of a lack of water, drinking too much tea, or both?The ferret_imp said:I just got up and walked into the kitchen and looked at my fridge. Nothing on/in the door except pics of grandkids. I honestly had no idea if my fridge made ice or water in the door. I know my son's does though, but he's a kid who likes gadgets. I never use ice and rarely drink water.use2b_imp said:LOL I have no turn signals on my 1933 and 1948 trucks so use arm signals every day
SM is one of my favorite songs BTW.
Razor I am none the less envious of your bike and if you ever want to trade i will do it instantly straight up .
have a top end refrigerator of 5 years now with ice maker and water trough the door but never hooked it up.
have 3 ice trays inside and a reverse osmosis tap beside the sink .
I do have an instant hot water tap on the sink for making hot tea though and use it multiple times a day lol