New Goldwings arrived

Mscb1100_imp

Been there
Thread starter
My dealer just received 4 2018’s in both DCT and standard shift,
He’ll receive 2 more bikes to use as ride demos by end of the week.
 
Really? I just asked my dealer the other day and he said it would be a couple of weeks yet. If he gets demo bikes I'm taking one for a ride and one for a weekend lol
 
Very cool indeed. I'm stunned your dealer has them marked down from MSRP. I'd have expected the opposite. I'll need to go take a look this weekend.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Really? I just asked my dealer the other day and he said it would be a couple of weeks yet. If he gets demo bikes I'm taking one for a ride and one for a weekend lol
Hey Ferret

You need to take an extended road trip in preparation for Berea, come on down to MS and I’ll put you up for a few days and you can be one of the first to ride a Goldwing, and there are lots of great roads here this dealership:

Mscb1100:shy:
In terms of dollar volume this dealership is one of the top 3 dealers in the southeast.
It is where I got my 2014 in August as new old stock and bought 3 other used bikes last year,
He makes most of his money on ATV’s and service work,
He always has the lowest prices on both his new and used bikes compared to other dealers in the state
 
Mscb1100_imp said:
My dealer just received 4 2018’s in both DCT and standard shift,
He’ll receive 2 more bikes to use as ride demos by end of the week.
Yea Brookhaven always has good prices I bought my last few bikes from Lake Hill Motors in Corinth Ms since its close to my house and they don't haggle at all whats on the stickers is the price kinda like that part 2 but anyway great looking bike you have there love the Goldwing.:beerchug:
 
Thread starter
tate_imp said:
Mscb1100_imp said:
My dealer just received 4 2018’s in both DCT and standard shift,
He’ll receive 2 more bikes to use as ride demos by end of the week.
Yea Brookhaven always has good prices I bought my last few bikes from Lake Hill Motors in Corinth Ms since its close to my house and they don't haggle at all whats on the stickers is the price kinda like that part 2 but anyway great looking bike you have there love the Goldwing.:beerchug:
Yea Brookhaven always has good prices I bought my last few bikes from Lake Hill Motors in Corinth Ms since its close to my house and they don't haggle at all whats on the stickers is the price kinda like that part 2 but anyway great looking bike you have there love the Goldwing.:beerchug:
I used to go by that dealer frequently when I lived in Germantown, TN
Haven’t been there since I moved to NC in 08.
Didn’t you get a 14 a few months ago?
 
Mscb1100_imp said:
tate_imp said:
Mscb1100_imp said:
My dealer just received 4 2018’s in both DCT and standard shift,
He’ll receive 2 more bikes to use as ride demos by end of the week.
Yea Brookhaven always has good prices I bought my last few bikes from Lake Hill Motors in Corinth Ms since its close to my house and they don't haggle at all whats on the stickers is the price kinda like that part 2 but anyway great looking bike you have there love the Goldwing.:beerchug:
Yea Brookhaven always has good prices I bought my last few bikes from Lake Hill Motors in Corinth Ms since its close to my house and they don't haggle at all whats on the stickers is the price kinda like that part 2 but anyway great looking bike you have there love the Goldwing.:beerchug:
I used to go by that dealer frequently when I lived in Germantown, TN
Haven’t been there since I moved to NC in 08.
Didn’t you get a 14 a few months ago?
Yea Brookhaven always has good prices I bought my last few bikes from Lake Hill Motors in Corinth Ms since its close to my house and they don't haggle at all whats on the stickers is the price kinda like that part 2 but anyway great looking bike you have there love the Goldwing.
0106be16e60d9d68b1aab135b8c7a8aa.png

I used to go by that dealer frequently when I lived in Germantown, TN
Haven’t been there since I moved to NC in 08.
Didn’t you get a 14 a few months ago? Yea I bought a 14 from dream cycle of Texas my other bikes came from lake hill.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
 
There has been virtually nothing to interest me in big, bloated touring bikes for as long as I've been a motorcyclist. I'd take a Multistrada, or even my trusty Tiger 800, for a round- the - US tour before going barge- style. Until now. The new Wing is like the fetching woman you run into at the supermarket who looks familiar...and then you realize she was the chubby chick with a bad hairdo you spurned in college.( Sorry, #metoo crowd.)

The new Wing nails it. Sharp looking, lighter ( but not light) and packed with technology, wrapped in Honda goodness, and I'm going to test ride one. Nicely done, big H.
 
I cannot wait to see this at the Bike Show. I haven't had time to stop at the dealer. Funny thing is that I'm thinking this would be a good bike for my wife. One look at the price tag and she would disagree. LOL so sssssshhhhhh don't tell her.
 
Capo_imp said:
There has been virtually nothing to interest me in big, bloated touring bikes for as long as I've been a motorcyclist. I'd take a Multistrada, or even my trusty Tiger 800, for a round- the - US tour before going barge- style. Until now. The new Wing is like the fetching woman you run into at the supermarket who looks familiar...and then you realize she was the chubby chick with a bad hairdo you spurned in college.( Sorry, #metoo crowd.)

The new Wing nails it. Sharp looking, lighter ( but not light) and packed with technology, wrapped in Honda goodness, and I'm going to test ride one. Nicely done, big H.
Hmmm, a potential 60th b-day present perhaps? ;)
 
I look forward to the ride review, Capo. I hope to test ride one this spring. Problem is that my dealer knows very well that I am not buying one. LOL
 
Sea, I think dealers are getting demos they are not allowed to sell for months and must let people demo ride. No skin off your delaers nose you you buy one or not. I plan on riding one just because ....
 
Yeah..I didn't really think he'd be upset even if he wasn't supplied a demo. My little local Honda shop sells a surprisingly large number of Wings and probably would have created his own demo bike. Plus, they are clients of mine, so they'd be happy to let me ride almost anything in their inventory...well maybe not "happy" exactly. LOL
 
The dealer where I bought my DLX is having a Wing open house this coming Saturday, with demo rides, food, prizes, etc. I signed up but will probably cancel. The high is supposed to be 31 degrees, with flurries. Think I'll wait for better weather.
 
Got a call last night. Bike was in! I’ll be trailering it home this Saturday.

To say I’m excited would be an understatement :excited:

Now if only the snow & salt would go away.
 
Congratulations, Razor. I assume you will be trailering both the CB and the Wing to Berea? Or maybe towing the CB behind the Wing!! :rofl:

Enjoy the new bike!
 
The ferret_imp said:
Awesome Ray! Congrats
Thanks Mickey. Saturday can’t come soon enough. Weather forecast isn’t great, but I’ve got some friends helping out.
EmptySea_imp said:
Congratulations, Razor. I assume you will be trailering both the CB and the Wing to Berea? Or maybe towing the CB behind the Wing!! :rofl:

Enjoy the new bike!
Initial plans are to ride the GW down. Really would like to get some miles & seat time. Those who have taken delivery & have driven the DCT transmission have all claimed “it’s different”, and takes a bit to get use to no clutch lever and the manor it downshifts coming to a stop.

Looking forward to meeting up with you and everyone else :hello::biker:
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Congratulations, Razor. I assume you will be trailering both the CB and the Wing to Berea? Or maybe towing the CB behind the Wing!! :rofl:

Enjoy the new bike!
It is not unusual to see trailers behind Goldwings. In 1982 I towed a borrowed tent trailer up and down the hills of Vermont and New Hampshire with my 1100cc Aspencade. Good thing we had it, as the temperature dropped to 37F that night in Laconia.

On the way home I saw a Volkswagen tailgating a Goldwing. Turned out to be a trailer the rider had made to look like a Volkswagen.
 
Back
Top