New Full Face Helmet

No way... I read it and still say no way.
 
You should have seen some of the idiotic facemasks the cruiser boys were wearing in Daytona. The "Skeletor" look was really popular, as were variations of Chuckie themes etc.

I make a point of not stereotyping other riders, but damn there sure are a lot of them who look like goofballs to me!
 
Thread starter
I hear ya Spaceman. I always laugh when those guys who wear a skull and crossbones on their riding gear get upset when someone calls them a pirate!
 
Loved the movie Wild Hogs :thumbsup:
 
wildezt_imp said:
Oh my God....looks like Chwebecca to me...man.. the things in market nowadays....
Wink, wink, nudge, nudge,...Happy April Fools and all that....;)

(That Scoobynut is a real prankster!)
 
What I find truly amazing is that the "Wolf Helmet" is NOT an April Fool's joke.

37d8046f9943918e134421e5d9a3ba2b.jpg
 
Thread starter
Damfino_imp said:
wildezt_imp said:
Oh my God....looks like Chwebecca to me...man.. the things in market nowadays....
Wink, wink, nudge, nudge,...Happy April Fools and all that....;)

(That Scoobynut is a real prankster!)
Wink, wink, nudge, nudge,...Happy April Fools and all that....;)

(That Scoobynut is a real prankster!)
Ok, you got me. Wonder if that Wolfman helmet meets DOT standards?
 
Scoobynut_imp said:
Damfino_imp said:
wildezt_imp said:
Oh my God....looks like Chwebecca to me...man.. the things in market nowadays....
Wink, wink, nudge, nudge,...Happy April Fools and all that....;)

(That Scoobynut is a real prankster!)
Wink, wink, nudge, nudge,...Happy April Fools and all that....;)

(That Scoobynut is a real prankster!)
Ok, you got me. Wonder if that Wolfman helmet meets DOT standards?
Yes, it does!

http://wolfhelmet.com/
 
Back
Top