New Full Exhaust Systems on Samurider

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Pricy but nice.

I find it interesting that Takashi says these systems are for the 2013 CB1100.

9ccd8df8fb175790b5455e935667a373.jpg


d227683c1090d6d3cb29c82795b4b2b1.jpg


315ace4b3d0000c13303fe7d7305008c.jpg


32274d5a23636bf53c5c7b27aa5733af.jpg


af4bcc8903399cc3ecfd95e043f87368.jpg


e314ae622290013006045172707d4f1a.jpg
 
Ack-CB11_imp said:
David here is a link to Takashi's page:
CB1100 | Samurider.com
Thanks, Ack-CB11, I checked it out. $1900 U.S., I don't need them that much. Actually, I'm going to look into having my OEM headers chromed, then go with a lesser cost slip on. Main reason I want an exhaust is to eliminate the browning. Wondering if that could work?
 
davidsargee_imp said:
Ack-CB11_imp said:
David here is a link to Takashi's page:
CB1100 | Samurider.com
Thanks, Ack-CB11, I checked it out. $1900 U.S., I don't need them that much. Actually, I'm going to look into having my OEM headers chromed, then go with a lesser cost slip on. Main reason I want an exhaust is to eliminate the browning. Wondering if that could work?
We used to get Harley parts, including exhausts, re-chromed all the time. There was a great shop in downtown Fort Lauderdale that would do fork legs for $250 a set, and exhausts for around $300, depending on the type etc. Unfortunately the shop I used moved to NC, and I haven't found a replacement.

However, I have a new, secret plan to resolve the pipe discoloration issue once and for all. I will be implementing the plan sometime in the next two weeks. Stand by for further announcements on this channel. (No, it's not high-temp paint!)
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
davidsargee_imp said:
Ack-CB11_imp said:
David here is a link to Takashi's page:
CB1100 | Samurider.com
Thanks, Ack-CB11, I checked it out. $1900 U.S., I don't need them that much. Actually, I'm going to look into having my OEM headers chromed, then go with a lesser cost slip on. Main reason I want an exhaust is to eliminate the browning. Wondering if that could work?
We used to get Harley parts, including exhausts, re-chromed all the time. There was a great shop in downtown Fort Lauderdale that would do fork legs for $250 a set, and exhausts for around $300, depending on the type etc. Unfortunately the shop I used moved to NC, and I haven't found a replacement.

However, I have a new, secret plan to resolve the pipe discoloration issue once and for all. I will be implementing the plan sometime in the next two weeks. Stand by for further announcements on this channel. (No, it's not high-temp paint!)
I'll wait with interest. :worship:

If it works, I might just do the right thing and clean mine up. Otherwise I may be the guinea pig for how discoloured they can become. :D
 
davidsargee_imp said:
Ack-CB11_imp said:
David here is a link to Takashi's page:
CB1100 | Samurider.com
Thanks, Ack-CB11, I checked it out. $1900 U.S., I don't need them that much. Actually, I'm going to look into having my OEM headers chromed, then go with a lesser cost slip on. Main reason I want an exhaust is to eliminate the browning. Wondering if that could work?
Thanks, Ack-CB11, I checked it out. $1900 U.S., I don't need them that much. Actually, I'm going to look into having my OEM headers chromed, then go with a lesser cost slip on. Main reason I want an exhaust is to eliminate the browning. Wondering if that could work?
Yes chroming a single wall pipe will keep it from browning..instead it will blue, gold, yellow and orange..like the head pipes from Takashi..only shinier..uh more shiny.

BTW that s the best looking muffler section I think I've seen on a modern bike.
 
Back
Top