New front fairing

Painter has done the best job he could. The color is very similar to the original.
I had to cut the fairing a little bit from the bottom and sides with direction indicators
 
leonpolarny_imp said:
Seat is modified too.
You must be tall...it looks like they added an inch of padding or more!
I was considering having something like that done to mine, but they would have had to modify the old cover to fit.
 
Purchased the Emgo Venom for $58 shipped. Installed it last night and it looks great. As stated, there is a hole on the bottom for a fabricated bracket and you do need to trim a very small amount to clear the turn signals. I'm pleased with it.
 
Elipten,

check this out on the previous page until until Toddman posts some pics: New front fairing
 
Heck of a good looking fairing for $58
 
Toddman_imp said:
Purchased the Emgo Venom for $58 shipped. Installed it last night and it looks great. As stated, there is a hole on the bottom for a fabricated bracket and you do need to trim a very small amount to clear the turn signals. I'm pleased with it.
Where did you purchase from please.
 
Maybe one of our Kiwi members could tell us what the fairing is.

Both that bike and Toddman's would be greatly improved by the fitting of a pair of RLETs.
 
reply from Motomart:

"Hi, sorry we are outside of our business hours as it's late night on the weekend. I will find out for you on Monday and message you then. Thanks, Motomart"
I'll keep you all posted.
 
Back
Top