Ridem32_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
check this out! Found this from a member on the UK forum. Great price. About $200.00 shipped!
Nice
see item # go to ebay of UK. Might show up on usa ebay. I have it on my ebay watch list
this is my buddy's bike in the UK. He said it mounted to the headlight bolt just like the comet. He said he had to trim it to fit around blinkers I think he said. But it comes gloss black
does look good!
Nice

see item # go to ebay of UK. Might show up on usa ebay. I have it on my ebay watch list
this is my buddy's bike in the UK. He said it mounted to the headlight bolt just like the comet. He said he had to trim it to fit around blinkers I think he said. But it comes gloss black
does look good!
