New Dealership

Obliviontoad

Running like a top
Thread starter
I have been bemoaning the lack of a local dealership since the last one imploded due to reasons too numerous to list.
My local Kawasaki/Triumph dealership has been trying to pick one up for years, and complained bitterly about Honda's requirements to do so. Separate space, no shared counters, parts and service kept in its own area.
Well, I don't know, and won't complain about the reasons why, but they were just given a franchise, and in a few months they should be up and running. No more 80 mile trips for RLETS for me...
 
Obliviontoad_imp said:
I have been bemoaning the lack of a local dealership since the last one imploded due to reasons too numerous to list.
My local Kawasaki/Triumph dealership has been trying to pick one up for years, and complained bitterly about Honda's requirements to do so. Separate space, no shared counters, parts and service kept in its own area.
Well, I don't know, and won't complain about the reasons why, but they were just given a franchise, and in a few months they should be up and running. No more 80 mile trips for RLETS for me...
Are you burning through RLETs? :huh:
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Obliviontoad_imp said:
I have been bemoaning the lack of a local dealership since the last one imploded due to reasons too numerous to list.
My local Kawasaki/Triumph dealership has been trying to pick one up for years, and complained bitterly about Honda's requirements to do so. Separate space, no shared counters, parts and service kept in its own area.
Well, I don't know, and won't complain about the reasons why, but they were just given a franchise, and in a few months they should be up and running. No more 80 mile trips for RLETS for me...
Are you burning through RLETs? :huh:
Are you burning through RLETs? :huh:
:huh::s
 
Obliviontoad_imp said:
When I was run over 2 years ago, repairs were done... RLETs were lost...
While you have been healing and getting stronger, RLET's siblings have been quietly multiplying in Honda warehouses around the globe.
 
Back
Top