bigsheep_imp
Been there
Thread starter
I haven't seen this bike in person yet. The story goes a tall gentleman liked the look and tried to turn it into a full tourer, but at 6'5" was never comfortable on the bike. After 3700 miles he traded it in to this dealership on a BMW GS of some sort. The clincher for me was the luggage included. The upgraded seat and the engine guards with hwy pegs are just a bonus. The windshield has to go, I don't even think I can sell it, it looks so bad, and must be destroyed. I may ask the dealer to remove it before I get there just so I don't have to see it. Or maybe I should leave it on as fodder for any highway debris it may encounter on the trailer ride back to it's new home in Canada.
Ran out of attachment allowance.
Ran out of attachment allowance.