Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I agree. It's simple and classy. If you change it you'll probably go back to it in 5 years anyway... but since change is inevitable, what if you have the bike image area fade into the other CB versions?Rboe_imp said:I'd say keep it as is. That is the bike that started it all. If each new iteration is added to the header in a few years it'll be out of control.
But if we end up with a two or three year hit wonder perhaps we should revisit this idea. But as it stands now it is a very handsome and well done header; I don't think it should be messed with.
I'm a newbie here, and maybe I'm speaking too soon (if so, I apologize), but I agree too with keeping the banner as is.Rboe_imp said:I'd say keep it as is. That is the bike that started it all. If each new iteration is added to the header in a few years it'll be out of control.
But if we end up with a two or three year hit wonder perhaps we should revisit this idea. But as it stands now it is a very handsome and well done header; I don't think it should be messed with.
Guth_imp said:Hmmm, now that is creative. Try clicking the "refresh" or "reload" button on your browser.

) as found on the DLX models here in the States.