New Australian bike

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
Some one in the Land Down Under has a 2.0 Litre V8 bike in production.

Courtesy of Australian Motorcycle News you can get to have a listen to it here.
 
Thread starter
Jane may well be right, methinks, although I wonder if 'thingy' is the actual term. It's not for me, but it's good to share curiosities.

I thought this V8 was a monster until I remembered the 2.3 liter Triumph Rocket III. Pterodactyl, Enzo (who we've not seen for while) and I met a bloke one day who reckoned his Rocket III was 'too small and gutless'. He'd bored it out to 2.8 liters. What would Jane's diagnosis be?
 
At first I thought this bike would be akin to the Boss Hoss. http://www.bosshoss.com/view_bike.asp?x=BHC3LS3

Looks like two Japanese (Kawasaki maybe) in-line 4's mated to a common crankshaft and case. Lovely sound, reminds me of the music made by a Formula 1 Cosworth Ford V8 from the 70's.

883bfd2095be1a9c92bbfcca933ee529.jpg
 
Same guy that made that Kawasaki V8 made this Kawasaki V12

128cfeb152adeb4c6763c11113d7b0dd.jpg
 
Chapomis_imp said:
Crazy, but I just don't get the practicality of it. Jane calls things like that products of tiny thingy syndrome.
Would YOU (not you Chap, generic you) ride this V8 motorcycle? Is this one a product of an even bigger small thingy ...syndrome? :)




No. Just more toys for big boys.

Cheers
 
I wouldn't bother to spend the $$$ on it. I would buy a MTT Turbine Superbike, also known as the Y2K Turbine Superbike. If you're going to spend money on ridiculous, you might as well go big :).
 
Looked at the price....Holy Smoke! At that price level there's quite a few other possibilities, including buying several R1s or 1299s, trashing them all, and then buying more.
 
Would YOU (not you Chap, generic you) ride this V8 motorcycle? Is this one a product of an even bigger small thingy ...syndrome? :)




Not only would I not ride that, I wouldn't even want to race in the lane next to it!

The PGM on the other hand...:excited: ...No.
 
I was reading the spec sheet (which is quite impressive) and had to chuckle when I came across this :

Performance
Top speed: How brave are you?
 
Back
Top