redbirds_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Took time to wash my CB today after being caught in the rain. I like a garage with Japanese four's in it, new and old.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
NICE COLLECTION!!!!:clap:redbirds_imp said:Took time to wash my CB today after being caught in the rain. I like a garage with Japanese four's in it, new and old.
![]()
...I meant the bikes

I have always liked the 2013 more than the later models for many of the same reasons Guth. It would be nice to have the 6 speed. I do prefer the red side covers though.Guth_imp said:Nice shot. Man I love the look of the black alloys with the polished silver rims. I still dig the silver side covers myself — in fact my favorite thing about the 2017 EX is that they went to the brushed aluminum side covers.
Guth_imp said:Nice shot. Man I love the look of the black alloys with the polished silver rims. I still dig the silver side covers myself — in fact my favorite thing about the 2017 EX is that they went to the brushed aluminum side covers.

Sparkly for Sparky! Nice!redbirds_imp said:Took time to wash my CB today after being caught in the rain. I like a garage with Japanese four's in it, new and old.
![]()
Couldn't agree with you more Guth!Guth_imp said:Nice shot. Man I love the look of the black alloys with the polished silver rims. I still dig the silver side covers myself — in fact my favorite thing about the 2017 EX is that they went to the brushed aluminum side covers.

Thanks ferret, the GS still needs new carb boots, tires, tubes, drive chain, handle bars, pod filters, cables and a complete exhaust system. My rattle can paint job looks okay from about five feet away but will do for now. I'm amazed at how many original parts are still around. This thing is a money pit but I'm having fun with it.The ferret_imp said:Nice birds! The GS appears to be coming along nicely.
Max,max_imp said:That is a unique picture, Redbirds, i'm working on something similar, someone else has the same 1100 as i do and i hope to make a group photo, in the mean time here's my 40 year old cb550 making friends with the new cb1100, there is some resemblance there i think.
![]()
![]()
max
hy:Hey, I had just the same CB550K in the 80's, same color, but stock. That was a great ride, never had any issues.max_imp said:That is a unique picture, Redbirds, i'm working on something similar, someone else has the same 1100 as i do and i hope to make a group photo, in the mean time here's my 40 year old cb550 making friends with the new cb1100, there is some resemblance there i think.
![]()
![]()
max
The 550 has such a fine looking motor. These older style Japanese fours are things of beauty.max_imp said:That is a unique picture, Redbirds, i'm working on something similar, someone else has the same 1100 as i do and i hope to make a group photo, in the mean time here's my 40 year old cb550 making friends with the new cb1100, there is some resemblance there i think.
![]()
![]()
max
Wanna have a laugh?Django_imp said:Stock exhaust of the CB550K was a 4 in 4:
![]()