Feb 23, 2017 #2 suhawk305 Road warrior Welcome and congratulations with your new CB! I admire your taste with picking your motorcycle!
Feb 23, 2017 #4 Lord Popgun Road warrior NICE! Congrats Monte. Don't wait long if you are going to remove the tank stickers. And yes, you can buy new ones if you ever want to put them back.
NICE! Congrats Monte. Don't wait long if you are going to remove the tank stickers. And yes, you can buy new ones if you ever want to put them back.
Feb 23, 2017 #5 J jdvalero_imp Running like a top Monte Savage_imp said: There she is in her new home. Click to expand... Aweeeersome! Another much faster black standard! Congrats!!! Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Monte Savage_imp said: There she is in her new home. Click to expand... Aweeeersome! Another much faster black standard! Congrats!!! Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Feb 23, 2017 #6 the Ferret Road warrior :rofl: took me a minute to figure what was on your instruments JD. I thought it was some kind of tank bag or something
:rofl: took me a minute to figure what was on your instruments JD. I thought it was some kind of tank bag or something
Feb 23, 2017 #7 E Emilio R_imp New to the forum Monte Savage_imp said: There she is in her new home. Click to expand... Beautiful!! Congratulations
Feb 23, 2017 #8 L LongRanger_imp Road warrior Nice! Congrats on a your pretty bike! I can't imagine you actually rode it home today (assuming you live east of the Divide). We finally had some "winter" today. No riding.
Nice! Congrats on a your pretty bike! I can't imagine you actually rode it home today (assuming you live east of the Divide). We finally had some "winter" today. No riding.