The A-man
Been there
I agree, actually I thought it looks skinnier. Never would have thought that.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The ferret_imp said:Congrats. Loved the motor in the new Goldwing I test rode, but it was just too big and heavy for me (hence the FJR). How about a pic of you sitting on it from the side so we can judge size? (the bike's ... not yours lol ). If you are camera shy leave your helmet on.
:rofl: Geezzalou, we could be twins.use2b_imp said:The ferret_imp said:Congrats. Loved the motor in the new Goldwing I test rode, but it was just too big and heavy for me (hence the FJR). How about a pic of you sitting on it from the side so we can judge size? (the bike's ... not yours lol ). If you are camera shy leave your helmet on.
Dan Fogleberg and Tim Wiseman?The ferret_imp said::rofl: Geezzalou, we could be twins.use2b_imp said:The ferret_imp said:Congrats. Loved the motor in the new Goldwing I test rode, but it was just too big and heavy for me (hence the FJR). How about a pic of you sitting on it from the side so we can judge size? (the bike's ... not yours lol ). If you are camera shy leave your helmet on.
Cool, I've never flat footed a bike before.
I bet that would be fun to ride. Like I said the motor is a gem.
:rofl: Geezzalou, we could be twins.The ferret_imp said::rofl: Geezzalou, we could be twins.use2b_imp said:The ferret_imp said:Congrats. Loved the motor in the new Goldwing I test rode, but it was just too big and heavy for me (hence the FJR). How about a pic of you sitting on it from the side so we can judge size? (the bike's ... not yours lol ). If you are camera shy leave your helmet on.
Cool, I've never flat footed a bike before.
I bet that would be fun to ride. Like I said the motor is a gem.



:rofl: Geezzalou, we could be twins.The ferret_imp said::rofl: Geezzalou, we could be twins.use2b_imp said:The ferret_imp said:Congrats. Loved the motor in the new Goldwing I test rode, but it was just too big and heavy for me (hence the FJR). How about a pic of you sitting on it from the side so we can judge size? (the bike's ... not yours lol ). If you are camera shy leave your helmet on.
Cool, I've never flat footed a bike before.
I bet that would be fun to ride. Like I said the motor is a gem.
Calcb_imp said:Can you post some more riding impressions? Any thoughts vs the CB?
I’m not a big cruiser guy but I do find this deal intriguing.