ClassicVW_imp
Road warrior
I'll bet that T100 will be hard to resist.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
But if it isn't... the CB is my other option. I'd probably have to go the used route (no problem to me, really).ClassicVW_imp said:I'll bet that T100 will be hard to resist.
But if it isn't... the CB is my other option. I'd probably have to go the used route (no problem to me, really). You can always purchase a bike and have it shipped or take a road trip with a trailer if the price is right. What state are you in that the prices are so high?justinlself_imp said:But if it isn't... the CB is my other option. I'd probably have to go the used route (no problem to me, really).ClassicVW_imp said:I'll bet that T100 will be hard to resist.
But if it isn't... the CB is my other option. I'd probably have to go the used route (no problem to me, really). You can always purchase a bike and have it shipped or take a road trip with a trailer if the price is right. What state are you in that the prices are so high?uscgmac_imp said:But if it isn't... the CB is my other option. I'd probably have to go the used route (no problem to me, really). You can always purchase a bike and have it shipped or take a road trip with a trailer if the price is right. What state are you in that the prices are so high?justinlself_imp said:But if it isn't... the CB is my other option. I'd probably have to go the used route (no problem to me, really).ClassicVW_imp said:I'll bet that T100 will be hard to resist.
Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
I'm looking for a Bonnie too. Same mission, different rumble. I'm actually looking for a W650 too. I bought one new and like an idiot sold it. Now those bikes are going through the roof for clean ones.ClassicVW_imp said:I just recently gave up on finding a low miles unaltered 2013 and bought a second Triumph Bonneville instead. If I had seen yours for $4999 I would have jumped on it.
Never heard of one of those until now.. Nice looking bike...LongRanger_imp said:
Yes, according to this W650 road test and review, the base price was $6499.The ferret_imp said:Weren't they about that price new?
Understandable, 'cause it's a very nice and well build motorbike. In my eyes one ofhondamatic_imp said:I'm looking for a Bonnie too. Same mission, different rumble. I'm actually looking for a W650 too. I bought one new and like an idiot sold it. Now those bikes are going through the roof for clean ones.ClassicVW_imp said:I just recently gave up on finding a low miles unaltered 2013 and bought a second Triumph Bonneville instead. If I had seen yours for $4999 I would have jumped on it.
I'm a sucker for UJM's and UBM's....
Oh, and yes I was surprised I had no interest at 4999 but didn't do ebay or anything. Just ADV rider.
Chris
Understandable, 'cause it's a very nice and well build motorbike. In my eyes one ofWisedrum_imp said:Understandable, 'cause it's a very nice and well build motorbike. In my eyes one ofhondamatic_imp said:I'm looking for a Bonnie too. Same mission, different rumble. I'm actually looking for a W650 too. I bought one new and like an idiot sold it. Now those bikes are going through the roof for clean ones.ClassicVW_imp said:I just recently gave up on finding a low miles unaltered 2013 and bought a second Triumph Bonneville instead. If I had seen yours for $4999 I would have jumped on it.
I'm a sucker for UJM's and UBM's....
Oh, and yes I was surprised I had no interest at 4999 but didn't do ebay or anything. Just ADV rider.
Chris
the most beautiful looking ones ever been produced.
The prices for used ones are still rising in Germany too. To give you an idea, the update, the W800 now beeing used, has reached the entry level of slightly used CB 1100, which means starting at 6.000€. Not cheap in comparison. More ridden W650 at 4.000€. The W in contrast to the CB is not on the market anymore as a new one. The customer, who bought one, knows why this bike is mostly a beloved and an enjoyable one.
Wisedrum