Nemo's 14 Black One

So come on, you can tell us--Where's the Holy Grail?
 
part Roman numeral. 1140 CC
 
I thought it was a combination amalgamation..motorcycle, extra large, conceal and carry
 
Thread starter
Father's day gaiters

f4e6c6fc8e877c7a4e27f6b1fed7679b.jpeg
 
Thread starter
Blacked-out like a high school kid took a rattle can of Tremclad to my otherwise great bike. An expensive rattle can...

0c0baa9728cdbc411100c32e01f64ff4.jpeg

(before gaiters)

Glamour shot by EarsOnWheels at the 2016 rally. Thanks Chris!
 
Slightly tasteless remark, Nemo. I agree. Good photo to respond.
 
Funny, I was gone for a few days on another vaca with my wife, kids and their kids, and on the way home my wife and I stopped at a Yam/Kaw/Suz/Victory/KTM dealer to look at the eye candy. We walked past some flat black Victory thing with high bars and my wife, out of the blue, says "I kind of like this flat black paint"

WHAAAAT? lol
 
Back
Top