Need this!

$550 plus shipping for a used tank? Damn, I'm going to part out my CB and buy a Multistrada!

It is nice though. I wonder if you could get side covers to match.
 
Thread starter
Don't want em. That dark blue is an AWESOME color. Try pricing a new tank....OUCH!
 
Ahhh, the rare Australian pearl blue tank. Most definitely my favorite color. Not sure I like it so much that I'd pay $500+ for a used tank (unless I found someone to pay me $500 for my used tank :idea:).

I suppose they must have sold some of the blue ones in Japan if Samurider is selling a used one. I knew they got some special colors there (like the blacked out version), but never heard of the blue being sold anywhere but Australia.
 
Thread starter
Check this link...he has a few different colors....including 2 black tanks. One of them comes with the side covers.

Body Parts | Samurider.com
 
Thread starter
OK.......soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo





Guess what I went and did.....:D
 
Thread starter
Now I have to get a new gasket/O-ring for the fuel pump. This should be fun. I like being unique. Now to get my hands on the paint code....
 
Thread starter
Blue rocks!
 
Thread starter
Not really. When you look at the total cost of prep work and then having a GOOD paint job its actully a good deal.
 
Thread starter
I got home late from work to find a tag on the front door. :D

I HAVE to get off on time tomorrow and get to the post office.
 
Can't wait to see it on the bike. You'll certainly have a unique looking CB11 (in the U.S. anyway).
 
April 5th, 2013 is going to be a long day for you Randy. Looking forward to seeing pics of the new tank on your CB.
 
Can't wait to see the new butterfly emerge
 
Thread starter
Guth_imp said:
April 5th, 2013 is going to be a long day for you Randy. Looking forward to seeing pics of the new tank on your CB.

EH? You lost me Guth.

And I can't wait either. He sent me a small wreath and garland (with ghosts on it) in the box with the tank...lol. I took pics of the box before I opened it and as I opened it. I'll post them up later.
 
Randy B_imp said:
Guth_imp said:
April 5th, 2013 is going to be a long day for you Randy. Looking forward to seeing pics of the new tank on your CB.

EH? You lost me Guth.

And I can't wait either. He sent me a small wreath and garland (with ghosts on it) in the box with the tank...lol. I took pics of the box before I opened it and as I opened it. I'll post them up later.

EH? You lost me Guth.
Ooops, I meant December 5th, 2013. :blush:

Sounds like you survived it though.
 
Back
Top