Need this!

Thread starter
It's going to have to wait on the install probably until after the first of the year. Just too much going on in preparation for the holidays with family coming into town from all over.
Ok...a little tease.

f586da483eebed19be63b9fcabb62f47.jpg

Now I have to get those stickers off of there.
 
I'll bet that's really pretty out in the sunlight
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
I'll bet that's really pretty out in the sunlight
Dunno yet as I opened it at dusk and I haven't had it outside since...grrr.
 
Thread starter
ANNNNNDDDD........

Done. :D

fa447939c561f52f809914012b332ac8.jpg


1893a8da02216bf38fea56bcdd3ffdde.jpg


9d039cee66de1f6d8ae41330e96f0015.jpg


00a58efcad9ae8a3b23174324592a9d3.jpg


b5c9d7a100f23d0e3fe81eaebac1daf1.jpg


274cf53c8fe812dc85c701d76dfdce73.jpg


c887bf5c5b3732ea77d2bc6a0c22638f.jpg


d61c2b719a9285d7374aa7d7be456544.jpg

2dbe30562d67529a28d17dc9ac9fce10.jpg


13dd2db4b82016f09a4bc376cb47feca.jpg


24c3da99b7ed4d85eaaa73172fcc68c4.jpg
 
Congrats Randy. Can't wait to see pics out in the daylight.
 
Thread starter
Me either. I didn't get it on until after the sun went down....grrr. But DAMN it popped at the gas station. :D
On a side note.....I replaced the fuel pump gasket, but upon inspection it may not have been necessary to do so. The old one looks great and the tank is flat where they contact soo....meh. Better safe than sorry I guess.
 
You can get a hint of the color in that section above the left side cover. Sometimes I really don't understand why the US only got the one color.
 
Thread starter
A close up in the daylight.

343ed21ec54f203cc469fbe2fa494a71.jpg


A shot of the bike as a whole. What a dramatic change from the red.

ed1e8b604a798859e1afe5b76cd14c80.jpg
 
Back
Top