Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Same here. Our dealers have access to the accessories and parts Honda offers in the US only. They won't find the part number in their catalog.AllenM_imp said:My local dealer in Oregon told me this too. For the lower oem seat and the type II handlebars, he even talked to the Honda rep. Unless things have changed the part numbers do not exist in the U.S. and therfore can't be ordered by them. I had someone purchase the seat from a local honda dealer in Australia and I purchased the bars from Samurider.
I hope this helps.
I have one in the mail from Mr. T and will certainly post the P/N ...Lord Popgun_imp said:When you get them, post up the part number for future reference. Thanks!
Sent you an email, Rusty1.rusty1_imp said:Hi olyrider, I have a some of these bars with all the inside bar weights, rubbers and clips.
If you want them e mail me. They are new never installed them. Will not work with my windshield.

Popgun 14 dlx bars are approx 1/2" higher and are drilled in different places for the 14 switches pins which are different than the 13 switches pins locations.Lord Popgun_imp said:Thank you for posting the part number. Good for future reference! Hope you like them.
Edit to ask. Has anybody noticed that on partsfish, the handlebar part number is different for the '13 and '14 bikes. Anybody know why?
Ferret, I know you swapped the switch clusters on your bike, did you see any difference?
It would surprise me if Renthal makes chrome bars.nhawk7504_imp said:How about just going with Renthal Low?
Renthal bars will not accept the interior and bar end weights from the Honda bars. Without that pound of lead and rubber bushings there is a lot more handlebar vibration.nhawk7504_imp said:How about just going with Renthal Low?