Need Help

White Dog_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Would someone please tell me I have spent enough money on my CB1100 at this point? This thing has turned into a money pit and I haven't even looked at luggage racks, custom paint, etc. etc. and don't need to!
 
White Dog_imp said:
Would someone please tell me I have spent enough money on my CB1100 at this point? This thing has turned into a money pit and I haven't even looked at luggage racks, custom paint, etc. etc. and don't need to!
You can stop when you've spent as much on farkles as you did on the bike. (about 1.5 to 1 in my case......and still spending).
 
White Dog_imp said:
Would someone please tell me I have spent enough money on my CB1100 at this point? This thing has turned into a money pit and I haven't even looked at luggage racks, custom paint, etc. etc. and don't need to!
White,

Your perspective requires a slight adjustment. I don't care how much you are spending on your CB11, compared to the cost of maintaining a wife.....your bike habit is FREE.

Chip
 
I love my CB. I'd spend (and have) as much $$ on it as I want without regret or remorse. It make me smile every time I see it, every time I ride it, every time someone hollers "nice bike!" at me, every time I go to a shop and someone asks me about it or takes pictures of it. I went to 2 shops Saturday to help a friend looking at new sport bikes and at both, people asked if they could snap some pics ;)
 
mininsx_imp said:
I must be weird, I haven't done a thing to my '13 except open up the exhaust so it's louder. :cool:
No, you're not weird.
Mine is box stock except for a Fenda Extenda; SW engine bars and a Honda rear carrier.
 
Not weird at all. My 2014 is bone stock except for RLETS (which should be standard). And I love it that way. But hoping to get the gaiters for Christmas. Then I'll stop.....I promise.
 
If I had a nickel for every dime I've spent on mine...wait, I don't even have one yet.
 
Mine is bone stock except for the battery tender dongle that's peeking out from the LH side cover and the SuperBrace that it came with (and that I'll probably remove and sell). Even the tires and oil will remain OEM on this beauty.
 
Allen K_imp said:
Not weird at all. My 2014 is bone stock except for RLETS (which should be standard). And I love it that way. But hoping to get the gaiters for Christmas. Then I'll stop.....I promise.
Me too.
Gaiters are high on my to-do list in the new year once we get past all this Christmas spending :D
 
Back
Top