Red Mist_imp
Been there
Thread starter
I ain't never named a bike before, but this'n is just too dern good to pass up.
It's "Cap'n Kidd"
It's "Cap'n Kidd"
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
:rofl:enzo_imp said:I'm leaning towards BRUCE.
"William" isn't bad either.enzo_imp said:I'm leaning towards BRUCE.

:rofl:Pterodactyl_imp said::rofl:enzo_imp said:I'm leaning towards BRUCE.
WARNING: Enzo's post contains traces of Aussie humour.

I'm slightly hurt. I asked you on another thread a couple a days ago whether Cap'n Kidd was the name of your bike.Red Mist_imp said:I ain't never named a bike before, but this'n is just too dern good to pass up.
It's "Cap'n Kidd"

:rofl:Cormanus_imp said::rofl:Pterodactyl_imp said::rofl:enzo_imp said:I'm leaning towards BRUCE.
WARNING: Enzo's post contains traces of Aussie humour.
WARNING: Enzo's post contains traces of Aussie humour. Congratulations Pterodactyl. You've done what many have previously tried but failed to do and claim the Monty Python phenomenon for Australia.
Perhaps you could now recite the first rule of the faculty!
I'm slightly hurt. I asked you on another thread a couple a days ago whether Cap'n Kidd was the name of your bike.Red Mist_imp said:I ain't never named a bike before, but this'n is just too dern good to pass up.
It's "Cap'n Kidd"
Does it spend a fair bit of time trying to buck you off?![]()
Rule number 1 - No "not sure of the politically correct term here"I'm slightly hurt. I asked you on another thread a couple a days ago whether Cap'n Kidd was the name of your bike.Red Mist_imp said:I ain't never named a bike before, but this'n is just too dern good to pass up.
It's "Cap'n Kidd"

:rofl:Cormanus_imp said::rofl:Pterodactyl_imp said::rofl:enzo_imp said:I'm leaning towards BRUCE.
WARNING: Enzo's post contains traces of Aussie humour.
WARNING: Enzo's post contains traces of Aussie humour. Congratulations Pterodactyl. You've done what many have previously tried but failed to do and claim the Monty Python phenomenon for Australia.
Perhaps you could now recite the first rule of the faculty!
I'm slightly hurt. I asked you on another thread a couple a days ago whether Cap'n Kidd was the name of your bike.Red Mist_imp said:I ain't never named a bike before, but this'n is just too dern good to pass up.
It's "Cap'n Kidd"
Does it spend a fair bit of time trying to buck you off?![]()

I'm slightly hurt. I asked you on another thread a couple a days ago whether Cap'n Kidd was the name of your bike.Red Mist_imp said:I ain't never named a bike before, but this'n is just too dern good to pass up.
It's "Cap'n Kidd"
Sorry, I didn't see that...Mate, that is kinda scary.The Spaceman_imp said:My kid named mine Hal 9000 because the red paint reminds him of Hal's "eye" in 2001 A.S.O.
You recommended them here as a good laugh, so I got hold of a copy and have been reading them. Some are very, very funny. He's a great character, as is Cap'n Kidd.Red Mist_imp said::rofl:Cormanus_imp said::rofl:Pterodactyl_imp said::rofl:enzo_imp said:I'm leaning towards BRUCE.
WARNING: Enzo's post contains traces of Aussie humour.
WARNING: Enzo's post contains traces of Aussie humour. Congratulations Pterodactyl. You've done what many have previously tried but failed to do and claim the Monty Python phenomenon for Australia.
Perhaps you could now recite the first rule of the faculty!
I'm slightly hurt. I asked you on another thread a couple a days ago whether Cap'n Kidd was the name of your bike.Red Mist_imp said:I ain't never named a bike before, but this'n is just too dern good to pass up.
It's "Cap'n Kidd"
Does it spend a fair bit of time trying to buck you off?![]()
WARNING: Enzo's post contains traces of Aussie humour. Congratulations Pterodactyl. You've done what many have previously tried but failed to do and claim the Monty Python phenomenon for Australia.
Perhaps you could now recite the first rule of the faculty!
I'm slightly hurt. I asked you on another thread a couple a days ago whether Cap'n Kidd was the name of your bike.Red Mist_imp said:I ain't never named a bike before, but this'n is just too dern good to pass up.
It's "Cap'n Kidd"
Does it spend a fair bit of time trying to buck you off?Sorry, I didn't see that...
Heh heh, yes, he worries me from time to time!
So you really are familiar with the Breck Elkins stories? That's something. I just laughed my head off at the story of how Breck caught Cap'n Kidd.
Mate, that is kinda scary.Pterodactyl_imp said:Mate, that is kinda scary.The Spaceman_imp said:My kid named mine Hal 9000 because the red paint reminds him of Hal's "eye" in 2001 A.S.O.
Cheers

I see we have more than one graduate of the University of Woolloomooloo.Cormanus_imp said::rofl:Pterodactyl_imp said::rofl:enzo_imp said:I'm leaning towards BRUCE.
WARNING: Enzo's post contains traces of Aussie humour.
WARNING: Enzo's post contains traces of Aussie humour. Congratulations Pterodactyl. You've done what many have previously tried but failed to do and claim the Monty Python phenomenon for Australia.
Perhaps you could now recite the first rule of the faculty!
I'm slightly hurt. I asked you on another thread a couple a days ago whether Cap'n Kidd was the name of your bike.Red Mist_imp said:I ain't never named a bike before, but this'n is just too dern good to pass up.
It's "Cap'n Kidd"
Does it spend a fair bit of time trying to buck you off?![]()

