Name these Bikes!!!!!

Jayimpalaman_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
:hello: Let me see if I can get some of these to show up. the real old ones belong to Coker Tire in downtown Chattanooga, TN God Bless..





Jayimpalaman
 
The black bike is an early '70's Norton Commando 850. These were the last of the breed and had electric start. The white one is a late 60's (?) Kawasaki 500 two-stroke triple. It made quite a splash when it hit the market.

~ The Bee
 
OK, I will bite. The other two are a 1911 Thor IV and what would almost certainly be a 1912 Indian. Indian was the biggest selling motorcycle in the world in those years with wins at the IOM TT and other notable races.

Cheers
 
How about naming this 2014 bike?

078ed8baf1c0a18150268dc2c9b2aed1.jpg


b07e317223ef72495a400f4243f68110.jpg
 
The black Norton is a '75 (possibly '76) 850 Commando.
The white Kawasaki is a first year '69 H1 (500cc).
The other two are a little too far before my time... :D
 
Firstfour_imp said:
Royal Enfield Continental GT?
I sat on one of those a week ago at RideNow Euro when we were picking up my son's new Ducati. I thought it was a great looking bike although some of the detail work looked a little rough. From the front and rear it looks just like an early 70's Ducati 750 Sport, yellow paint and all. And they are pretty cheap to buy too.

Chip
 
Back
Top