My top case

Randy B

Road warrior
Thread starter
Apparently someone sent me an email about it and I thought it was a PM here, but it wasn't and I just deleted the message before reading it. I'm not sure who it was (because apparently I'm a dolt) so whomever it was please let me know.
 
Did you look in your trash bin?
 
Thread starter
kennyw_imp said:
Did you look in your trash bin?
I delete and then empty the trash. It's gone.
 
Randy B_imp said:
Apparently someone sent me an email about it and I thought it was a PM here, but it wasn't and I just deleted the message before reading it. I'm not sure who it was (because apparently I'm a dolt) so whomever it was please let me know.
Hi I wrote you the email ,I want to ask you about your top case , I recently buy one like yours but I have problems with the one key cilinder and I want to ask you if you have the reference number of that piece. thanks again , apologize my english.
 
Taska,

I would suggest you look here and determine your key type first. You need to know if it is an A or B key to order the proper cylinder.

Then look here for translated from Japanese to English instructions for setting up the cylinder. setting up the tumbler on the Honda one key system
 
Thread starter
Taska_imp said:
Randy B_imp said:
Apparently someone sent me an email about it and I thought it was a PM here, but it wasn't and I just deleted the message before reading it. I'm not sure who it was (because apparently I'm a dolt) so whomever it was please let me know.
Hi I wrote you the email ,I want to ask you about your top case , I recently buy one like yours but I have problems with the one key cilinder and I want to ask you if you have the reference number of that piece. thanks again , apologize my english.
Hi I wrote you the email ,I want to ask you about your top case , I recently buy one like yours but I have problems with the one key cilinder and I want to ask you if you have the reference number of that piece. thanks again , apologize my english.
I just ordered the case and rack from Samurider and Takashi (the proprietor) sent me what I needed. I'm not sure if we had the type A or B keys in the US, but he does.
I'm unsure as to what type your key will be in Spain.
 
I just ordered the case and rack from Samurider and Takashi (the proprietor) sent me what I needed. I'm not sure if we had the type A or B keys in the US, but he does.
I'm unsure as to what type your key will be in Spain.
[/QUOTE]


Thanks a lot , I dont have problems with the key , here in europe the problem is the top case , so I must try to ask mr.Takashi .
The problem is that I just ordered a rear rack from endurance and this rear rack, fits really well with my bike , 2014 CB1100 EX, but not fit with the honda OEM top case
 
Back
Top