Jun 9, 2019 #1 P Pavlo_imp New to the forum Thread starter Hello everyone! Nice to see ayou again. Please, see the CB 1100 fotos from Ukraine, Odessa. Thanks for attention. Pavlo
Hello everyone! Nice to see ayou again. Please, see the CB 1100 fotos from Ukraine, Odessa. Thanks for attention. Pavlo
Jun 9, 2019 #2 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Welcome back fellow Forum member. Nice to see your CB arrangement.
Jun 10, 2019 #7 P Pavlo_imp New to the forum Thread starter Cormanus_imp said: That’s a lovely 2014EX. Are they stock pipes? Click to expand... Hello. These are a stock pipes, very attractive. I use Dunlop roadsmart 3.
Cormanus_imp said: That’s a lovely 2014EX. Are they stock pipes? Click to expand... Hello. These are a stock pipes, very attractive. I use Dunlop roadsmart 3.
Jun 13, 2019 #8 H Houtman_imp Road warrior Pavlo_imp said: Cormanus_imp said: That’s a lovely 2014EX. Are they stock pipes? Click to expand... Hello. These are a stock pipes, very attractive. I use Dunlop roadsmart 3. Click to expand... Hello. These are a stock pipes, very attractive. I use Dunlop roadsmart 3. Are they tubed tires ? or do you run tubeless tires with tubes inside ?
Pavlo_imp said: Cormanus_imp said: That’s a lovely 2014EX. Are they stock pipes? Click to expand... Hello. These are a stock pipes, very attractive. I use Dunlop roadsmart 3. Click to expand... Hello. These are a stock pipes, very attractive. I use Dunlop roadsmart 3. Are they tubed tires ? or do you run tubeless tires with tubes inside ?