Offroad
Road warrior
Where is the cheapest place to get these? The cheapest I've finding is $5 each including shipping.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The ferret_imp said:Man MG, that may be the most prophetic thing I have read on this site. A wish I had it on a t- shirt.
DGShannon_imp said:The ferret_imp said:Man MG, that may be the most prophetic thing I have read on this site. A wish I had it on a t- shirt.

They're your knobs. Do what you want with them. But paint does not an RLET make. Hang the expense: spend £6 or £7 and get with the program! :banana:Insolentsquid_imp said:Somehow, my life seems empty and meaningless now. I'm not sure that i even want to get her out of the garage to expose my inadequate naked knobs.
Could I just paint them black?
They're your knobs. Do what you want with them. But paint does not an RLET make. Hang the expense: spend £6 or £7 and get with the program! :banana:Cormanus_imp said:They're your knobs. Do what you want with them. But paint does not an RLET make. Hang the expense: spend £6 or £7 and get with the program! :banana:Insolentsquid_imp said:Somehow, my life seems empty and meaningless now. I'm not sure that i even want to get her out of the garage to expose my inadequate naked knobs.
Could I just paint them black?