Enjoyed the video. Not much traffic where you live is there? Anyhow, turning 52 next year so the bikes I find most attractive are the mid to late 70's and early 80's stuff when I was a kid. They were the bikes I saw and heard walking to school everyday. The CB as both EX and RS version hits the spot (so do the latest Royal Enfield 650's as it happens). I don't see that many youngsters on motorbikes nowadays, and I mean by that people in their 20's and 30's. I don't think they are that interested TBH. Congestion is a big thing, speed cameras, idiot car and van drivers, pedestrians looking at their phones as they step out on you. I think you have to look for a pleasure in riding, a 'oneness' with your bike and not just focus on speed or absolute dynamic ability. That why I guess the majority of CB owners and forum members 'get' these Honda's.