My new RS

Haggard Rider_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Delivered this morning!! Just a little bit stoked right now. Even though it currently illegal to leave one's house except to go shopping, collect medication or go to work if you cannot work from home.

Nothing to stop me there then!







...just need to find a couple of cafes that are open!
 
Congrats!! Its beautiful, I love that color.

Sounds like you need to go "shopping"! ;)
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Congrats!! Its beautiful, I love that color.

Sounds like you need to go "shopping"! ;)
+1

I was just going to say that Mi Lord, but you beat me to it

Haggard.. where did you get your avatar? Self portrait?
 
Congratulations! That is a fine looking machine with a well-balanced silver n black.
 
Thread starter
@The ferret Borrowed from a t-shirt I bought, but yes, until the latest trim, a self portrait

@mvk24 England, and Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales each have their own legally enforcable lockdowns in place. Borders cannot be crossed, pubs, gyms, barbers, restaurants, cinemas and 'non-essential' shops closed and no visiting relatives, friends etc either. It is what it is and with luck will pass before Easter.
@Houtman Bridgestone T30 Sport Touring. No idea if they're good or nt, will find out I guess.
 
Haggard Rider_imp said:
@The ferret Borrowed from a t-shirt I bought, but yes, until the latest trim, a self portrait

@mvk24 England, and Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales each have their own legally enforcable lockdowns in place. Borders cannot be crossed, pubs, gyms, barbers, restaurants, cinemas and 'non-essential' shops closed and no visiting relatives, friends etc either. It is what it is and with luck will pass before Easter.
@Houtman Bridgestone T30 Sport Touring. No idea if they're good or nt, will find out I guess.
Well stay safe my friend.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
Welcome! Beautiful bike, really clean in silver/black. Looking forward to a first ride report and some more pictures!
 
Haggard Rider_imp said:
Delivered this morning!! Just a little bit stoked right now. Even though it currently illegal to leave one's house except to go shopping, collect medication or go to work if you cannot work from home.

Nothing to stop me there then!







...just need to find a couple of cafes that are open!
Super excellent HR. Beautiful silver/black beast!

I guess you are going to need to ride for "your medicine". Maybe pick-up a few small groceries too. ;)

= = =

Ensure to review the Forum remarks by other U.K. brethren to ensure corrosion is a minimal issue for you.
 
Wow, that is pretty. It's great to see the models that were never available to us here in the U.S.

I think I'd be making quite a few grocery trips if I were in your shoes.
 
Haggard Rider_imp said:
Delivered this morning!! Just a little bit stoked right now. Even though it currently illegal to leave one's house except to go shopping, collect medication or go to work if you cannot work from home.

Nothing to stop me there then!







...just need to find a couple of cafes that are open!
Very nice and very exciting for you. Hope you have many safe and enjoyable rides on your new CB.
:biker:
 
Very pretty bike, HR.
 
Back
Top