nhawk7504_imp
Been there
Very nice, Wisedrum! The 650 looks very nice too.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I can fully understand your being drawn to a Bullet.misterprofessionality_imp said:There's a showroom near me that sells RE bikes, and I will admit to feeling a strong pull to own one, though I don't think I ever will. For some reason i've never met a thumper that I like, once I ride it. i'm attracted to high numbers of cylinders, 4 or 6. Serious question: how does the RE perform compared to other ~500cc bikes? What's the reliability like long term?
Nortoon_imp said:Amazing to see artisans doing the pin stripping on the Royal Enfield fuel tanks.
Wisedrum,Wisedrum_imp said:Bullet meets mops.
Wisedrum

Geeze, and I can hardly draw a straight line with a ruler. Pretty cool!pdedse_imp said:That hand-held painting is insane. It makes me ask myself if over the years I have developed a
skill--any skill--to that level...I'm afraid of the answer!

What do you exactly mean by next to the pipes and downtube? The Bullet has a Lambda sensor, it's placed near the head. Then there is heatshield on the exhaust pipe and a metallic bow mounted near the kicker on it.Lord Popgun_imp said:Nic pic! What is that thing on the downtube next to the exhaust pipe?