My new 2010

CTsCB_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Finally got around to taking some pics after having a lot of fun riding it. Can't believe how good this bike feels, everything in the right place. When I picked it up it had only 556kms on the clock - in 7 years!!! I can feel the motor starting to loosen up now I have taken it on a few long rides.
Things I would change - it just screams out for a 6th gear on those long straight roads and the seat can be a bit numbing after a couple of hours!!
Other than that, it puts a smile on my face every time I get on it.
Plans - looking at putting a 4 into 4 exhaust on to give it a better sound and looking to see what luggage options are around.
Now if only Honda would bring in the new 2017 in to Australia.....

 
Nice. The 6 th gear issue was addressed with the 2014s. The seat issue is usually fixed after market. A lot of peple love their Staintune slip ons made right there in your country
 
Love that 2010! The white was available in Canada in 2013, but not with a blank tank and those grey side-covers. Also love the non-blacked out engine, looks great!!!!
 
Btw that is the factory low seat if I'm not mistaken and I'd bet you could find someone on this forum to swap you for a US taller version of the same seat.
 
Looks like the low seat to me too. Wish I could try one sometime.
 
I have a brand new 2013 seat with maybe 60 miles of riding time on it. I replaced with a K&H cafe seat. If you need to swap (although the OP didn't say that) mines available.
 
I just picked up a 2014 Deluxe with 358 miles/576 km. That is a great looking bike and that mileage count is nuts! It's like getting one of those 'barn find' bikes except it's already shiny.
b0453451c43ae98a2f7fdccfd287b475.png


Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
I was wondering about the seat - I did think it looked as if it was 'cut low'. I think I will definitely try to find the original height one then if anyone has one laying around?? :thumbsup:
 
CTsCB... originally this bike was never intended for anything but the domestic Japanese market so that is the original seat that came on all the CB's up until the 2013 import to US and Europe which got a taller seat. To get a taller seat you are going to have to swap somebody from Europe or US.
 
CTsCB..see my previous reply. I have a 2013 standard height in pristine condition that I took off and replaced when new. I'm Not looking for a low version since I ride a café seat. But if you feel you need the higher one let me know. I just want a stock seat in case I want to ride two (which will prob NEVER happen).
 
Thread starter
Frulk_imp said:
CTsCB..see my previous reply. I have a 2013 standard height in pristine condition that I took off and replaced when new. I'm Not looking for a low version since I ride a café seat. But if you feel you need the higher one let me know. I just want a stock seat in case I want to ride two (which will prob NEVER happen).
Hi Frulk
I have sent you an email, I'm very interested in the standard height seat you have.
Cheers
 
Back
Top