I was dropping my grandsons off at school this am one being 7 and the other 10 and thinking how quickly they grow up. Kinda sad. My wife and I are taking care of them for a few days while my daughter and her husband are traveling. Anyhow Ferret you are correct.
My first Grand daughter is arriving in about 3 weeks. I doubt very much that I will still be riding when she becomes of age, at least not on 2 wheels, nor will her mother let her even close to one :dodgy:
I was blessed at the age of 44 of having my first granddaughter and she is now 14. She has ridden with me this summer around the neighborhood and what a joy it was for me. My granddaughter who is five is in that picture and I wouldn't be shocked if she is a biker one day down the rode. She is a firecracker to say the least! Thank you for the compliments!
Chapomis_imp said:
My first Grand daughter is arriving in about 3 weeks. I doubt very much that I will still be riding when she becomes of age, at least not on 2 wheels, nor will her mother let her even close to one :dodgy: