Randy B_imp said:
OldF7Guy_imp said:
Great stuff.

How do you like the fairing and what saddle bags do you have? Also that is a 13 right? What pipes do you have?
Please note the left hand exhaust pipe. That is all.
EDIT: OK I'm a big dufus. Talk about open mouth, insert foot.
I wonder what those pipes are?
Please note the left hand exhaust pipe. That is all.
EDIT: OK I'm a big dufus. Talk about open mouth, insert foot.
I wonder what those pipes are?
All is good. Did you find out what kind of pipes they are yet? Randy, your bike is looking good. Glad to see that the 2 of you are up and going again.
Thank you everyone. I really did have a fantastic time. I am looking forward to going next year with the CB forum. I am ready to reserve my stay at the Iron Horse just to seal the deal.
Also ready to start planning another trip - any ideas or suggestions?